Vegan Peanut Butter Smoothie Bowl
The best smoothie bowl, I’ve made
…So far. Wink wink. Hey guys! I have been obsessed with eating smoothie bowls for breakfast recently. They are super quick to make, you can get a lot of diverse nutrients in one dish, and they pack up nicely…basically you can eat this on the go. (◕‿-) Super convient, my friends.
As with any smoothie bowl, it’s best when fresh, but you can freeze it for about a week, if you’re into meal prep.
If you’d prefer written directions or a print out of ingredients, keep scrolling. <3
Vegan Peanut Butter Avocado Smoothie Bowl
Quick to make breakfast smoothie bowl with avocado, bananas, and powdered peanut butter.
Makes: 2 bowls
i n g r e d i e n t s
- 4 tbsp coconut cream
- 2 bananas
- 1 avocado
- sprinkle of Private Selection coconut macaroon granola
- 12 oz Silk unsweetened almond milk
- 4 tbsp honey
- 2 capfuls PB2 powdered peanut butter
- 1/3 c coconut chips
m e t h o d
- Break up banana into small chunks
- Add avocado, coconut cream, one and a half bananas, honey, and almond milk to blender.
- Pulse until creamy.
- Add in powdered peanut butter and pulse blender.
- Pour into your favorite bowl.
- Top with banana slices, granola, and shaved coconut
Don’t Forget To Share This Recipe
S I M I L A R recipes